Torn in Pieces
So, It finally has happened. But I am not at this moment to happy. I lost a good friend in all of this. And not like lost, but lost the chance to have them around whenever I needed to just stop on by. I will miss her tons.
Then at the same time, I am unsure If I am what he wants. After everything we have gone through and talked about. He may just end up a "Fuck Budy". Would kind of blow, but its comfort ya know?..
O well. We shall see what happens. I may just move with my sister.
Take It Easy!!
Then at the same time, I am unsure If I am what he wants. After everything we have gone through and talked about. He may just end up a "Fuck Budy". Would kind of blow, but its comfort ya know?..
O well. We shall see what happens. I may just move with my sister.
Take It Easy!!
Comments