2020


Sometimes I dont know how to express my thoughts or feelings. This is the best I can do right now as there is still so much going on. I realize that my role in life is only mother, never wife.  That's just not in my cards. 

You said you'd take care of me
You said it would be fun
You said we'll get married 
And be a family

You said you'd take care of me
Even when things got hard
You said no matter what,
Two are better than one

You said you'd take care of me
I never thought you'd run
Disappearing like a ghost 
Forgetting all the fun

You said you'd take care of me
Until you realized it was work 
All the pain, all the hurt 

All because you said you'd take care if me
And for once I believed in true love 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.