Life Update
I know I haven't come here for a bit. Life just got a some what busy and passing me by.
I have just been focusing on working and raising the kids and not much else. I have been going to see my therapist every two weeks and I believe that is going well for me. I am a temporary supervisor at work right now ( for a full 4 weeks ) so at least I have that going for me. Got turned down for two other spots that I really wanted though. So I guess that is my life. Forever stuck with what I am doing until I can find a way to go back to school and afford raising my kids. That's all I got for now.
I have just been focusing on working and raising the kids and not much else. I have been going to see my therapist every two weeks and I believe that is going well for me. I am a temporary supervisor at work right now ( for a full 4 weeks ) so at least I have that going for me. Got turned down for two other spots that I really wanted though. So I guess that is my life. Forever stuck with what I am doing until I can find a way to go back to school and afford raising my kids. That's all I got for now.
Comments