Another Day

So I have been sad Lately.
I don't know why either.
I mean I do get annoyed that we can't have full conversations when playing the game. But I mean, sometimes, a nob or a "hold on" would be totally rad so I know that he isn't listening to a word I say. But then, whateva right.
So like he pissed me off this weekend. Defending someone else but not even trying to see my point of view. So I just didn't talk to him all Sunday. Then Monday comes, The jerk face sneaks away while we went to get food and bought me a Carnation. Like WTF is that about. SO I don't know. I just wish I could figure out why the fuck I am so depressed. I think it may have something to do with him not telling me what he wants of me. But I guess we will wait to see. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.