Ending the Year
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! So I know it has been awhile, but things have been a bit hectic as of late. My Christmas present was this Adorable Chinchilla, however, it was sick when we got it and died three days later. I was so sad. So we go and get another one and the damn thing dies as well. I was completely and utterly crushed and took everything back including the cage. Didn't want to get another one and have it die on me again on Christmas morning. That would of been the complete suck. However, now that the Holidays are almost over, I think I may let him get me another one.
As for the boy situation. All seems well now. We had a little bit of a bump at the beginning of the month because of the Ex. I really am beginning to hate her. But O well. Life moves on and apparently the fucking crazy bitch of a whore is getting married. Thank Fucking God. Like seriously.
My sister came out for Christmas! I missed her so much. It has been 6 months since I last saw her. We went to Disneyland, that was okay, but a little crazy. To many sleepy people all in one area. I thought we would of killed each other.
And the job situation. Well I applied for a new position inside of work. It is a trainer position and will be an increase in pay. Awesome for me, because then I can try to pay bills off and help my parents out with their house. :) I would be so sad if they lost it. 14 years, they have had this house. It is officially the longest house they have ever owned as well as lived in. <3 style="color: rgb(102, 51, 255);"> So that is your update people. I will try to not be so long next time around. Love you all and have a wonderful year!
Comments