Maternity Leave
Second baby is finally here. She is wonderful. Sleeps all the time, and by herself at night. ( well not sleeping on my chest. ) Her big brother sometimes gets a bit jealous. But that will always happen. Speaking of big brother, he said his first sentence on Father's Day. Said " Wanna go round". It was soooo adorable. And he is also going pee in a big boy potty.
Not sure how everything else is going. It really seems all messed up. Got yelled at and called a bitch in public. Was very embarassing. It made me think and want to step back and not continue. But I have two kids and need to attempt to work it out. Just feels pointless when it seems I am always the one having to compromise and none from him. Nothing I do ever seems to matter or make a difference.
Job situation still makes me sad. No room for advancement is making me hate going. I am hoping that when I get back from leave I can get into a different department so I can stay there. I love my company, just hate my department. I didn't get the position I interviewed before ONLY because one person had expierence and I didn't. I got a personal call from the third from the top of the company to let me know he feels that I will do well for the company. Just need that to happen.
That is enough crying for tonight.
Not sure how everything else is going. It really seems all messed up. Got yelled at and called a bitch in public. Was very embarassing. It made me think and want to step back and not continue. But I have two kids and need to attempt to work it out. Just feels pointless when it seems I am always the one having to compromise and none from him. Nothing I do ever seems to matter or make a difference.
Job situation still makes me sad. No room for advancement is making me hate going. I am hoping that when I get back from leave I can get into a different department so I can stay there. I love my company, just hate my department. I didn't get the position I interviewed before ONLY because one person had expierence and I didn't. I got a personal call from the third from the top of the company to let me know he feels that I will do well for the company. Just need that to happen.
That is enough crying for tonight.
Comments