December
It's December now. My son will be two years old this month. The time sure does fly.
I have to wonder, how will my life look in April? I am "Supposed" to still get married? How does one get married when they no longer have a ring? How is that even considered engaged? I just don't know what to do.
I am so broken and empty. Alone. Hurt. Lost and confused. I need a clearer path. I know life isn't supposed to be easy. But I am at a point that I am not sure how much more I can handle. I am the only one that is "required" to change. I guess that shows me, that he isn't the one for me since if we can't compromise together then what's the point. Changing who you are is not love. And apparently that is what I am supposed to do. He doesn't love me. He loves the idea of me.
Please someone. Help me walk away before I am completely lost to who I am. I am not Strong enough to do this on my own.
I have to wonder, how will my life look in April? I am "Supposed" to still get married? How does one get married when they no longer have a ring? How is that even considered engaged? I just don't know what to do.
I am so broken and empty. Alone. Hurt. Lost and confused. I need a clearer path. I know life isn't supposed to be easy. But I am at a point that I am not sure how much more I can handle. I am the only one that is "required" to change. I guess that shows me, that he isn't the one for me since if we can't compromise together then what's the point. Changing who you are is not love. And apparently that is what I am supposed to do. He doesn't love me. He loves the idea of me.
Please someone. Help me walk away before I am completely lost to who I am. I am not Strong enough to do this on my own.
Comments