June
This month is now flying by. I am on a temporary assignment that I love and it keeps me busy. However, no matter what distraction I may find, he is the first and last thing I think about every single day. I just want it to stop. I don't want to love him or care about him or think about it. But I don't have a choice. It is part of my life no matter what happens.
This is the absolute last public time I am saying this. I will refuse to say this in the future. It may be harmful to an extend to myself.. . But saying it hurts more.
I love you.
And good bye.
This is the absolute last public time I am saying this. I will refuse to say this in the future. It may be harmful to an extend to myself.. . But saying it hurts more.
I love you.
And good bye.
Comments