There is the Ups, then the Downs.

So. Scheduling at work got terrible. I was on a shift that was awesome. However, since he was also on the shift they split us up. This only happened because someone complained so they could get my shift. It was awesome. It then ended up screwing a few other couples. Very sad really.  Then today I was sitting there and I heard her name being mentioned by our HR rep. And I got scared, and had a panic attack. All I could think about is if she started to work for us again, I would lose my job and go to jail all in the same day.

I hate how this all comes back around. The waves that his actions caused will last forever it seems. How can I even attempt to get over it when it is one thing after another.
Then tomorrow I get to explain to my son why his Dog is missing. She bit my dad, and unfortunantly we will not risk the danger of her hurting someone else. God forbid it was one of the babies.

I also stress about the person dearest to me. She is going through a very rough time with her illness and well as finances. Please pray for her. She is an amazing individual that needs a break. I love you girlie. No matter what, it will work out.

I think this is all I have for today. So much goes through my head, and I don't always get it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

To lazy to think of a title.