To lazy to think of a title.
There is a song that I like. And this is the description from the singer.
"'Arms' is about the fight between your heart and your mind. Your heart wants to be loved but your head is always telling you reasons not to be with him or her, or how you are not worth the love. It's about the struggle and finally giving in when you're wrapped in their arms. Then you get it. Then you feel loved and love wins."
To bad things don't work out like this. Fairy tells are not true. No matter how much I would like them to be.
"'Arms' is about the fight between your heart and your mind. Your heart wants to be loved but your head is always telling you reasons not to be with him or her, or how you are not worth the love. It's about the struggle and finally giving in when you're wrapped in their arms. Then you get it. Then you feel loved and love wins."
To bad things don't work out like this. Fairy tells are not true. No matter how much I would like them to be.
Comments