I am going to show you my "Brave".
Lately, it feels that my world is Surrounded in Negativity. It really sucks.
So to update. The keeper I was telling y'all about. Go ahead, scratch that, tear it up , burn it for all I care. Instead of being a decent human being, he just stops talking to me. NOTHING. No goodbye, No I'm sorry I can't do this. Just POOF. Fucking VANISHES. Why is it, all these older boys are nothing but fucking high school? Best part is when I walk past him, since he is taller, just just refuses to look at me or acknowledge anything.
Granted this happened about a month ago now, but still. I have been busy and was way to pissed off to post anything.
I feel this is appropriate right now:
"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." ~Maya Angelou
Lately it feels that everything I am doing, is to pull myself up from a bottomless pit. Non Stop. But it is stopping now. This shit dragging me down, I don't need you. I don't want you. And No one should have you.
I am worth more than what is being thrown at me. It is time I find out what I want, and go and get it. None of this waiting around for the perfect life. My life is just fine how it is, and if anyone can't handle it. Get the hell out, or man the fuck up. Yes I am a single mom. But that isn't ALL I am. I am a young, strong beautiful woman that deserves to have someone who wants to move mountains if needed. Time to see past the fluffy boys, 90% of women are this way. I support myself and a family without your help, I am not looking for your money. Pretty sure the majority of the time I make more than you anyways. But don't think I am going to be your sugar momma, this chick likes Diamonds.
This sounds very harsh and self absorbed but I can be the nicest person you have met. I will help you out when you need it, move mountains for you. I just expect the same in return. I know, high standards there.
Someday I may look back on this post and ask myself.
What was I thinking when I posted this? (Venting Frustrations and Realizations)
Was I sober? ( Very Much So)
Do I give a care what impression I am leaving? ( Hell no.)
Are you judging a random blog on the internet? ( 99% positive you are)
This is what our society does now isn't it. Judge a book by a small part of the cover. Well this book is over 3,000 pages long. I hope you understand that covers are deceiving and wish you luck in life.
And finally, am I going to apologize for this post? Never.
And now to explain the title, a Song by Sara Bareilles.
You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody’s lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
Nothing’s gonna hurt you the way that words do
And they settle ‘neath your skin
Kept on the inside and no sunlight
Sometimes a shadow wins
But I wonder what would happen if you
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
Everybody’s been there, everybody’s been stared down
By the enemy
Fallen for the fear and done some disappearing
Bow down to the mighty
Don’t run, stop holding your tongue
Maybe there’s a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
Innocence, your history of silence
Won’t do you any good
Did you think it would?
Let your words be anything but empty
Why don’t you tell them the truth?
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
So to update. The keeper I was telling y'all about. Go ahead, scratch that, tear it up , burn it for all I care. Instead of being a decent human being, he just stops talking to me. NOTHING. No goodbye, No I'm sorry I can't do this. Just POOF. Fucking VANISHES. Why is it, all these older boys are nothing but fucking high school? Best part is when I walk past him, since he is taller, just just refuses to look at me or acknowledge anything.
Granted this happened about a month ago now, but still. I have been busy and was way to pissed off to post anything.
I feel this is appropriate right now:
"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." ~Maya Angelou
Lately it feels that everything I am doing, is to pull myself up from a bottomless pit. Non Stop. But it is stopping now. This shit dragging me down, I don't need you. I don't want you. And No one should have you.
I am worth more than what is being thrown at me. It is time I find out what I want, and go and get it. None of this waiting around for the perfect life. My life is just fine how it is, and if anyone can't handle it. Get the hell out, or man the fuck up. Yes I am a single mom. But that isn't ALL I am. I am a young, strong beautiful woman that deserves to have someone who wants to move mountains if needed. Time to see past the fluffy boys, 90% of women are this way. I support myself and a family without your help, I am not looking for your money. Pretty sure the majority of the time I make more than you anyways. But don't think I am going to be your sugar momma, this chick likes Diamonds.
This sounds very harsh and self absorbed but I can be the nicest person you have met. I will help you out when you need it, move mountains for you. I just expect the same in return. I know, high standards there.
Someday I may look back on this post and ask myself.
What was I thinking when I posted this? (Venting Frustrations and Realizations)
Was I sober? ( Very Much So)
Do I give a care what impression I am leaving? ( Hell no.)
Are you judging a random blog on the internet? ( 99% positive you are)
This is what our society does now isn't it. Judge a book by a small part of the cover. Well this book is over 3,000 pages long. I hope you understand that covers are deceiving and wish you luck in life.
And finally, am I going to apologize for this post? Never.
And now to explain the title, a Song by Sara Bareilles.
You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody’s lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
Nothing’s gonna hurt you the way that words do
And they settle ‘neath your skin
Kept on the inside and no sunlight
Sometimes a shadow wins
But I wonder what would happen if you
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
Everybody’s been there, everybody’s been stared down
By the enemy
Fallen for the fear and done some disappearing
Bow down to the mighty
Don’t run, stop holding your tongue
Maybe there’s a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
Innocence, your history of silence
Won’t do you any good
Did you think it would?
Let your words be anything but empty
Why don’t you tell them the truth?
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
Comments