Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014
I've realized that this past year has just flown by. Started out super shitty with my baby boy being knocked around by his dad. Going to court was the scariest thing I have ever done. I don't do it for me, but for the safety of my children. I have invested $7000.00 into court and lawyer fees this past year. That could have been seven months worth of rent! But my babies are safe. That's all that matters.
Now that the above nightmare is mentioned I can move forward with shit part 2. My sister thinks to believe since I have kids I am not allowed it feel lonely. She always goes too "but you have two people who adore you all the time." ... Those of you that are single parents understand. Yes it's an amazing feeling but fuck you because adults need adult interactions from item to time or we go fucking crazy. Did I mention my sister doesn't have or want kids? And that she us in a relationship so doesn't understand what lonely is like? Ya.. Seriously fuck that. So that happened.
What else..BOTH my best friends had baby boys this year. Congratulations to you guys. I'm a super proud auntiebear.
Still single.
There ya go. Story of my 2013. Fantastic right? I know, totally not. But watch out 2014, for this lady is done with asshole boys using me, exes walking all over me and general douchebaggery. This New Year is my year. My broken wings are repaired. I'm not just going to fly, but rip through the skies. I have faith that God will be with me and guide me down the correct path.
Fuck you 2013, May you forever be a life lesson.
Now that the above nightmare is mentioned I can move forward with shit part 2. My sister thinks to believe since I have kids I am not allowed it feel lonely. She always goes too "but you have two people who adore you all the time." ... Those of you that are single parents understand. Yes it's an amazing feeling but fuck you because adults need adult interactions from item to time or we go fucking crazy. Did I mention my sister doesn't have or want kids? And that she us in a relationship so doesn't understand what lonely is like? Ya.. Seriously fuck that. So that happened.
What else..BOTH my best friends had baby boys this year. Congratulations to you guys. I'm a super proud auntiebear.
Still single.
There ya go. Story of my 2013. Fantastic right? I know, totally not. But watch out 2014, for this lady is done with asshole boys using me, exes walking all over me and general douchebaggery. This New Year is my year. My broken wings are repaired. I'm not just going to fly, but rip through the skies. I have faith that God will be with me and guide me down the correct path.
Fuck you 2013, May you forever be a life lesson.
Comments