Liars

So I know in January I said I was done with jerks. Apparently I should say just kidding. So I had someone interested and part of the new me, I didn't just jump into it. I took my time and evaluated what was going on. Well....apparently they evaluated too. However here is what happened. I asked them if I still had a chance and they said yes. So I kissed him. Instead of telling me the truth he went to my best friend BEFORE I asked about chances.... He told her how he just isn't ready for an intense relationship. apparently I'm intense?  So guess what I did...called him out on what he said to her And to me. He didn't deny it. Called himself a douche. I basically told him to fuck off and then stopped responding to his text. I am sick and tired of people and this bullshit. I'm glad I called him on it right away.  I don't need this stupid shit in my life. So sick and tired of lies. So tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.