Passing by . . .
It's amazing how fast life can just pass you by. Earlier this year my grandfather died. It was a terrible event. I miss him every single day. During that time I had court and my uncle and mom had been arguing. All around stressful.
I also got denied for yet another promotion. Surprise, Surprise. It tends to be the trend now. Though I am once again in a Temporary Supervisor position while someone is out on Medical Leave. But it's just that, Temporary. I feel that for whatever reason, I am just not good at excelling anymore. I have come to accept this, which is the most terrible part. I need to find motivation. I just haven't.
So instead I have been running more and recently joined a boot camp. Once I feel better about me, I think I will be able to concentrate my life other places. Though, relationships I have given up. I am almost thirty, still single and no light at the end of that tunnel. I can imagine my kids all grown up, me in my fifties with a bunch of Savannahs to keep me company. Sounds depressing, but at least this way I only have one person to disappoint me. That would be me.
Alright enough of this depressing post. I hope everyone's last half of the year is great.
I also got denied for yet another promotion. Surprise, Surprise. It tends to be the trend now. Though I am once again in a Temporary Supervisor position while someone is out on Medical Leave. But it's just that, Temporary. I feel that for whatever reason, I am just not good at excelling anymore. I have come to accept this, which is the most terrible part. I need to find motivation. I just haven't.
So instead I have been running more and recently joined a boot camp. Once I feel better about me, I think I will be able to concentrate my life other places. Though, relationships I have given up. I am almost thirty, still single and no light at the end of that tunnel. I can imagine my kids all grown up, me in my fifties with a bunch of Savannahs to keep me company. Sounds depressing, but at least this way I only have one person to disappoint me. That would be me.
Alright enough of this depressing post. I hope everyone's last half of the year is great.
Comments