2014, you're almost over.
So for the first time in all the years of blogging, I deleted a post that I had saved as a draft. I felt that if I posted it, it would just make folks think I am in a Dark Place again. But I am not. I was really just ranting about stupid people and lack of humanity in the world. I get frustrated because some people take my talking as in, I am bitter, or hating or I need to fix myself. The only think I am sorry for, is that some people can't face reality like I do. My glass is never half empty. Nor is it half full. It is what it is, and that is all that matters to me.
With that being said. Let's get on to updating my life.
So I helped with a friends break up for over six months. Finally got him to a place where he understood it wasn't his fault, and that some people are just cheaters. Then what does he do, just goes right back to her. I felt so used. I know that I am here to help people. Just sometimes it gets really old. I am always there for everyone but I feel, if I needed it, I wouldn't have it in return in the same capacity. Most of the time I am okay with that, but from time to time I get lonely and realize I have no one.
Then I have a 20 year old who likes me. Adorable I guess. I feel like a Cougar. And I give him shit about it. He knows I have kids and doesn't like in my State. So I think it makes it easier for me to talk to him. This way I know that there is no expectations and I really can't get hurt too bad. I already know it is a pointless road. Then today he makes a comment on how he doesn't want to hurt me. It's like ... well... We both have to know this is going no where and we can just take it a day at a time. But of course he never responded. We talked on the phone, but of nothing important. So it is what it is.
Then there is this other man I have known for some time. We decided to go and hang out. Then all he wants is just sex. Not really my thing anymore. Been There, done that. I don't want to deal with that. I am ready for folks to not be a waste of my time.
Side note, though I was doing really well with my weight loss towards the end of last year. This year, it doesn't seem I have lost a pound. Even with exercise and diet. Time for some internet research to see what diet pill I can try. Go ahead and judge me. I have a goal. There is a dress I would love to be able to wear again one day. Its absolutely stunning.
Well this is all for now. I have to go and baby the pinch nerve in my neck so I don't hate life in my work out tomorrow. As always folks, remember those around you are also people. Pay special attention during the holidays. More love needs to be given to those alone.
With that being said. Let's get on to updating my life.
So I helped with a friends break up for over six months. Finally got him to a place where he understood it wasn't his fault, and that some people are just cheaters. Then what does he do, just goes right back to her. I felt so used. I know that I am here to help people. Just sometimes it gets really old. I am always there for everyone but I feel, if I needed it, I wouldn't have it in return in the same capacity. Most of the time I am okay with that, but from time to time I get lonely and realize I have no one.
Then I have a 20 year old who likes me. Adorable I guess. I feel like a Cougar. And I give him shit about it. He knows I have kids and doesn't like in my State. So I think it makes it easier for me to talk to him. This way I know that there is no expectations and I really can't get hurt too bad. I already know it is a pointless road. Then today he makes a comment on how he doesn't want to hurt me. It's like ... well... We both have to know this is going no where and we can just take it a day at a time. But of course he never responded. We talked on the phone, but of nothing important. So it is what it is.
Then there is this other man I have known for some time. We decided to go and hang out. Then all he wants is just sex. Not really my thing anymore. Been There, done that. I don't want to deal with that. I am ready for folks to not be a waste of my time.
Side note, though I was doing really well with my weight loss towards the end of last year. This year, it doesn't seem I have lost a pound. Even with exercise and diet. Time for some internet research to see what diet pill I can try. Go ahead and judge me. I have a goal. There is a dress I would love to be able to wear again one day. Its absolutely stunning.
Well this is all for now. I have to go and baby the pinch nerve in my neck so I don't hate life in my work out tomorrow. As always folks, remember those around you are also people. Pay special attention during the holidays. More love needs to be given to those alone.
Comments