First Quarter 2015

It's gone by super quick. Ups and Downs still. But I owe it to you all to update! 

So as you have seen with my previous post I have a Boyfriend. I actually met him back in 2006 at work. He shortly left my company and has done other things with his life. He was married at the time and has two kids of his own. Teenagers at this point. After his wife, he was then in a very long relationship with another. They broke up towards the end of last year.  I have seen him from time to time through out the years at Blizzcon. He always made sure to come find me and say hello. Then in November he Facebook stalked me and hit me up. I decided fuck it, and met him for a drink one day after Super X-fit. He came off as a douche honestly, making sure to tell me how he is not wanting a relationship with anyone, just friendship. So immediately I was like, Fuck this guy, I am out. I am done with flings, I have had those and can have them all I want. Over it. ( I mentioned that I met him towards the end of the last year's blog. I also believe I said something along the lines of Fuck off. :)  )

We still talked on and off and then in December I told him to fuck off because he made some stupid comment to me in TEXT and of course I took it the incorrect way. So He called and he told me how he isn't really wanting a fling either. At this time he wasn't the only person I was talking too. I had someone else, but they didn't live in the state. So It was more just friendship anyways. 

We didn't talk for a few weeks and then around the week of Christmas he was very persistent and talking to me every single day. Then he invited me to a New Years Eve party and I almost didn't go. For Good Reason though! 

I was super sick. I was sick enough that I went to the Urgent Care department. Had an Upper Respiratory Infection and bronchitis. WINNING THE WORLD! On top of it, my face was so dry I had cracked lips and was just generally ugly in my head. You know that feeling we all get when we are sick and we make our appearance seem a bazillion times worse. YUP. That was me. I even lost my voice. :( 

Alas, I forced myself to go out, on a work night, sicker then shit and just see what the hell would happen. Really I had nothing to lose. I didn't hate being single. Looking back I actually liked it. I got to do whatever I wanted and not answer to anyone. Was freaking amazing. Anyways, I digress.  So I get to his house and he was already across at his neighbors drinking. Thankfully he crossed the street to say hello and pick me up. We hung out and I had a lot of fun. It was easy to be around his friends, I didn't feel pressured to be someone I am not and didn't feel I needed to impress anyone. It was actually the first time, in a very long time that I relaxed and was just me. I remember telling my best friend and my mom how stress free it was for me. And great that I was hanging out with Adults and not children that I work with. Since most the folks I work with act like .. babies. 

So after that I didn't think I would see him again. I just had that self doubt. But sure enough, he asked when I could hang out with him again and I invited him to paintball on Jan. 10th. He came! And he loved it. The ref we had was hitting on me pretty much the entire day and mentioned this fella as being my Boyfriend. We both quickly clarified that we are both single. Then at one point I mentioned how I needed to get out of my pants  ( covered in paint, hot and ready to change ) and the Ref said, yes , please do! Then my fella was like "Woah buddy, I don't think so, that's a bit too far". So that was a nice indicator there AND he got along with my friends.  From that day forward we saw each other every single day. Then on the 19th he asked me to be his Girlfriend after a lot of pressuring from myself and my Best Friend.  He felt titles aren't really a thing. Which seeing how my last relationship was I pretty much said, its this or I am gone. And it was that before I got home. He is the one who made it FB official.

I have pretty much seen him every single day since then. There are times when it just wasn't possible. For example I went to Boston for 5 days with work. Then I recently went to Texas for 5 days for a wedding. But, its been great and I really can't complain too much. Obviously with every relationship there are issues, and sometimes he is just too much girl for me. But, I adapt. I learn and we go from there. So we will see where this leads. I am sure I will update when I can and just go back to my normal, I hate life attitude for you all.. I know how much you love it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.