Darkness

It's been awhile since I've updated. I've actually been really busy with life. I have been on yet another temporary assignment. As always, not promising. But, this is not why I am writing. I'm depressed, angry, hurt, alone and empty feeling. Why you ask? So many reasons.. So let's start back in July and we can go from there. 

July was not as rough as it could have been. Newly single, and I really didn't advertise it. So I just jumped into my new admin role and was enjoying life. I actually stopped drinking completely at this point. I liked the new mental clarity of being sober. It was amazing.  I met a very shy boy, and we still talk. But nothing will come from it. I'm a bit too much of a person for him to handle. I like the friendship though. It's simple and no expectations other then friends.

August was okay for the first few weeks. Then shit started getting frustrating because I found out that my normal schedule was going to change. I ended up going to HR and getting it fixed, but then got denied holidays off. My father has been increasingly mean and I've just been trying to ignore it.

October, he'll month I could call it. First weekend in October the family went to a wedding. Good ok pops started telling everyone how he raises my kids and I am never around. Then my sisters fiancé decided to tell me how I should be grateful that someone else is there to raise my kids for me. Since obviously I am incapable and not wanting to do it. Again, I let that slide. That got me thinking that I need to find some job closer to home that pays enough so I can show that I do care. I'm tired of being attacked by him. Then I have my Halloween party and my sister, her fiancé and my dad gang up on me before anyone else is there. I let that go. So the kicker. My dad never offered to pay for any part of my wedding. Now he doesn't have a job and offers to pay for part of my sisters eccentric, over the top dress. So I try to tell him how I feel, and he says "not my fault that he left you two weeks before the wedding".....because that was necessary? That hurt and it's been rough for me, then I got denied for an admin spot...shocking.. I'm pretty sure my company is fucking retarded at this point... So today..... The "father" figure in my life called me a bitch and then preceded to tell my kids that. Mommy doesn't like grandpa. So now I don't know, part of me wants to just give them to their dad and move to a different state. Just to get away from him. 

My dad makes me feel alone and empty. No person should have that power over you. But he does. I shouldn't be hoping that I get hit by a car, or some terminal disease just so my time here would be done. At least that way my kids won't think I took the easy way out. It's not easy, they are the ONLY reason I am still here. But I don't want to be. I'm in such a dark place right now. I don't see the light. I know I won't do anything stupid, because of my kids. But the want is there and far too real. I never wanted to be in this dark place again. Good old dad is the one who tends to put me there.

Welcome to my black hole.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.