Third Quarter Check In

Hello Internet Land.

Same issues with the iPad. I am not sure why it always crashes, but it makes it very difficult to get to my blog. Between the kids, school, work and fitness I feel I don't have that much time. 

Work has been awesome. I love what I do, even though sometimes it feels like I need a few of me to get things done. I am going to be facilitating my own classes starting September, and it is slightly terrifying, but way more exciting. Going to school really does pay off. 

I am still single for those who are curious. #ForeverSingle

Life in general is pretty great. It has of course been frustrating at times and that is just how it is. But, I just focus on each single day and move forward. I am no longer doing Superfit, but swapped it up to Kickboxing. 

I did another 10k and half marathon back to back, and plan on doing more. That was so much fun and I like to have the medals hanging on my walls. I also am going to try to do more terrain racing and Tough Mudders. I had to rescheduled a Tough Mudder due to a convention I must work.

With all that being said, I am still not at my goal weight. I did gain some weight back due to free food at work. It really puts a wrench in my routine. I just need to work out harder and start running again. I haven't been sleeping, so it makes it  rather difficult to wake up in the mornings and go for a run around the hood.

Take care friends, thanks for being there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.