Goodbye's and Weddings
Okay. So I have dropped my sister off in Texas. Totally Sucks, but hey. I miss her and I know I will see her at Christmas. Then I was hoping that my "Man" would go to the Wedding with me tomorrow. Technically today since it is like 1am. But he won't and it sucks. I am going to ask him the big questions when he gets home... "Do you love me, Or are you In Love with me." We will see how that goes. I have basically moved in and regardless of the answer he gives, I will stay here because I am indeed in love with him and hope someday he will feel the same if he already doesn't.
Side Note... I think it is strange that I still write to random people. I don't even know if any one reads this. And why would they want to? It is mostly just me bitching and crying how bad my life is.. when it really isn't So many other people have it worse off then I do.
To my sister.. if you read this.. I miss you dearly and I love you. It will be okay, you will be okay and everything will fall into place. You are a strong and unique individual who will survive.
Side Note... I think it is strange that I still write to random people. I don't even know if any one reads this. And why would they want to? It is mostly just me bitching and crying how bad my life is.. when it really isn't So many other people have it worse off then I do.
To my sister.. if you read this.. I miss you dearly and I love you. It will be okay, you will be okay and everything will fall into place. You are a strong and unique individual who will survive.
Comments