Work and Stuff
So I finally got in a position at work that has a Higher Possibility of becoming a Manager of a Team. I am super excited. Now I just have to hope that I don't Mess it up. Today will be my first day on my new position. Yay!!
On a side note. I have moved in with the Boy. And we have met each other's parents. Kinda cool. It was a little Nerve Wracking but I guess that is normal. Then we went and saw the Midnight Showing of Harry Potter. That made the whole evening not as stressful. :)
All in All.. If any one cares. I am happy and content for the time being. Need to figure out how to make this boy marry me. (Don't worry, I'm not crazy and I am Not gonna get preggo so I can keep a man. I am better than that.) Any ways
Lots of Love! <3
On a side note. I have moved in with the Boy. And we have met each other's parents. Kinda cool. It was a little Nerve Wracking but I guess that is normal. Then we went and saw the Midnight Showing of Harry Potter. That made the whole evening not as stressful. :)
All in All.. If any one cares. I am happy and content for the time being. Need to figure out how to make this boy marry me. (Don't worry, I'm not crazy and I am Not gonna get preggo so I can keep a man. I am better than that.) Any ways
Lots of Love! <3
Comments