Disapointment
It's always a hard thing to know someone for years, then all of a sudden they turn into someone you really didn't know. It happened with the person I am with and now with one of my best friends. The girl that caused all of these issues, and he did know, is now his new little sex buddy. I don't understand how someone could be so cold.
Then, the one person who means anything to me in this world is severly sick and I can't fix it. I feel so helpless and alone. All I want is her to get better. Please pray for her. She needs everyones love right now.
Then, the one person who means anything to me in this world is severly sick and I can't fix it. I feel so helpless and alone. All I want is her to get better. Please pray for her. She needs everyones love right now.
Comments