Lies

They are everyplace I turn.
From my parents. From him. From friends. Seems only one or two people understand that with me, the truth will always win. Truth stings, but lies leave a scar forever. Why some people don't understand this about me, I just don't get. You would think that someone living with me for years , having children with me, would understand this the most. But he doesn't care. He is so disconnected that I mean jack shit. I tell him things. ALL THE TIME. Even when people specifically state DO NOT TELL *****, I still do. Why, because I was raised that your partner is another half of you, you can't function if you aren't open about all things and equal.

I will never be his other half no matter how much I try. Maybe one day I will let the depression take over so it can take me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.