Lies

They are everyplace I turn.
From my parents. From him. From friends. Seems only one or two people understand that with me, the truth will always win. Truth stings, but lies leave a scar forever. Why some people don't understand this about me, I just don't get. You would think that someone living with me for years , having children with me, would understand this the most. But he doesn't care. He is so disconnected that I mean jack shit. I tell him things. ALL THE TIME. Even when people specifically state DO NOT TELL *****, I still do. Why, because I was raised that your partner is another half of you, you can't function if you aren't open about all things and equal.

I will never be his other half no matter how much I try. Maybe one day I will let the depression take over so it can take me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Life Update

Effort