Updates

It has been awhile.  I no longer have my ring. He feels that I don't deserve it. However, he wears mine? It doesn't make sense. He also publically disrespects me in front of girls that cause the issues.
I just don't know what to do anymore. I am not sure I can stay with someone that is void of emotion other than anger for me. He is more passionate about people that work for him, then he is about me.


It's like we live together, but don't communicate. When we do, it is small talk that means nothing. I wish I knew what to do from this point. I am to that point of being numb and just wanting to give up. Why am I going to try when he so clearly isn't.


On a side note, I got disowned today because of a game. Because of pixels. It's pathetic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.