Midnight

I sit here at midnight an realized that I miss my blog. Then I felt I didn't want to write because I am tired of it being all sad and if I did have something "happy" it almost feels as a betrayal.

Oh life. How silly you are. I really wish the re-evaluating was over.
I remember a conversation I had. Where we mentioned that we had gone down a similar path in a previous life.  But we both had not been sure of what that path was. We thought it was apart. And maybe it was. And maybe we are supposed to be together. But, I guess if that is the case, we will have to live life once again. I do have to say, my soul is getting tired and worn out. I think it could use a rest for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Life Update

Effort