Mature Audiences Only
If it isn't one thing it is another. My life this year. I want it to just be over. I don't want to do this anymore. So many lies. So many half truths. So much deception. Why the hell can't people be honest. GUESS WHAT WORLD, HONESTY IS YOUR FUCKING FRIEND! Stop lying to one another. Stop pretending to be a friend. Stop being a fake stupid fuck that just makes everything worse. You guessed it world, I am LIVID. I think this is my first angry post and not emo fucking post. Weeee.
Maybe I have finally lost it.
My heart. It's gone. I hope it never comes back. It hold just enough room for my wonderful children and my best friend. She keeps me sane.
Yes I said I hope it never comes back. It can be lost forever and hardened for all I care. I don't ever want to feel something for anyone ever again. It's just a waste of time.
I wish things aren't so complicated or I would be on the red eye flight out of this state / country, change my name, change my appearance and fucking disappear.
Maybe I have finally lost it.
My heart. It's gone. I hope it never comes back. It hold just enough room for my wonderful children and my best friend. She keeps me sane.
Yes I said I hope it never comes back. It can be lost forever and hardened for all I care. I don't ever want to feel something for anyone ever again. It's just a waste of time.
I wish things aren't so complicated or I would be on the red eye flight out of this state / country, change my name, change my appearance and fucking disappear.
Comments