Stupidity

Finally. After all this time I will always trust my gut. If it makes me seem paranoid. Guess what, I don't care. I am "paranoid" for a reason. I finally caught someone in the act of lying to me. This going to a couples therapist is a joke. He doesn't want to fix things, he just wants to string me on forever because he knows I will take the kids away from him. Tonight he tells me he is going to bed. One of the worst gut feelings I had. So since it was on my way home, I decided to discount my gut feeling once and for all. Low and behold, I was right. Was he asleep? No. He was sitting on his porch with a girl. All he had to tell me was he had a guest over and couldn't talk. But that is to hard.

I do love him. And most likely always will. But I deserve more than these lies. More than these stories. And so do my kids.  We ALL deserve more than what he is  giving any of us. Including his family. As he uses them for cover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.