A year Later.

January 21, 2011 I purchased my Wedding dress in hopes to wear it in April. Due to obvious events, that didn't happen and I never picked up the dress. A year later, I come home and low and behold, my dress is in my garage. I knew this day was coming but I NEVER expected it to hit me this hard. I had a full on crying breakdown in my bosses office. Thankfully he is a very understanding person and won't hold this against me. He instantly made me feel better and laugh. I am very grateful for that. I know I should most likely just sell my dress. But just like my ring, I can't bring myself to do it. I think I am holding out until the bitter end, or until I am numb of the emotional attachment I have to both.

And that is the end of my emo tastic post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.