The last 72 Hours....

Things have changed so much so fast. One day, you are surrounded by friends that you consider family. Then you are not. So many people out of jobs. So many people that you love gone from your daily life. It is amazing how fast things can happen.

It is hard to put down in words how I feel. Sure I kept my job, and I know some people are upset that I did. Or bitter. Or angry. And that is fine. Those are all normal feelings. How can I dislike them for that? I can't. I am upset for them. I am bitter, angry and hate myself. Survivor Guilt is a relentless piece of shit.

My best friend. My  "little brother". My other best friend. My two amazing Seniors and one Supervisor all gone. ALL the people that made me want to go to work. Made me want to show up every single day and just laugh and love. Gone. 

A new job has begun.

Stunned Silence
Sad Tears
Something is Missing
After all of these Years.

Someday Soon
the day will brighten
May all the lost
Never be Forgotten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.