Happy. First of hopefully Many.
Realizing you have been holding on to something for so long for no reason is always a slap in the face. I have been holding onto something for at least three years. Things have been far past gone before I was even preggers for the first time. Oh Silly me.
Tonight. I was me. Spontaneous. Fun. Happy.
Main word HAPPY.
I was truely okay with how things are today. Learned. Loved. Broke. Repaired. Maybe broke a bit more. But something I used to say.. however not relevent.... Truth may hurt a bit, but lies will leave a scar forever.... This lie of a life, WILL NOT happen.
This bird's wings are no longer clipper. She is Free. Free to fly. Free to Love and free to be Happy and not worry about anything but herself and her babies. If you are lucky, you may be able to have this bird someday. Somday. Not now. But someday this amazing beautiful free bird, may be something you can admire.
Tonight. I was me. Spontaneous. Fun. Happy.
Main word HAPPY.
I was truely okay with how things are today. Learned. Loved. Broke. Repaired. Maybe broke a bit more. But something I used to say.. however not relevent.... Truth may hurt a bit, but lies will leave a scar forever.... This lie of a life, WILL NOT happen.
This bird's wings are no longer clipper. She is Free. Free to fly. Free to Love and free to be Happy and not worry about anything but herself and her babies. If you are lucky, you may be able to have this bird someday. Somday. Not now. But someday this amazing beautiful free bird, may be something you can admire.
Comments