Life
It is a hard thing to think of something that has happened almost ten years ago.
The last two weeks have been a bit rough on me. I should clarify this has nothing to do with the ex and everything to do with my new life. First I realized that someone who I thought was a friend is just a kid who loves attention and will manipulate girls to get it. Making them think they have a chance and they never do. I stopped interaction with this person, not worth it. Having some girl move cross country for him with the thought that she has a chance. Not that I like her per say. Anyone who is willing to leave their kid behind is not a good person. Sorry. That's your baby, they go where you go no matter what.
Then there is this super sweet boy and I think I forgot that he just had a life changing event a merely 6 months ago. I had it in my head that he may have been ready for a relationship. Boy was I wrong. He gets so rude or so emo. Just can't even handle it. I am going to take a few steps back even though our relationship got closer than it has been ever, last week. I don't want to be the one who makes him super emo since he is having a hard time getting over his loss. Not that I am saying he should forget her. But when something like this happens and they go away forever. FOREVER. They don't want you to be miserable for the rest of your life. They want you to be happy. But he just feels guilty when he gets happy.
I just don't understand why I can't find a man to be supportive, love me for me, no matter what. Is that so hard to ask?
The last two weeks have been a bit rough on me. I should clarify this has nothing to do with the ex and everything to do with my new life. First I realized that someone who I thought was a friend is just a kid who loves attention and will manipulate girls to get it. Making them think they have a chance and they never do. I stopped interaction with this person, not worth it. Having some girl move cross country for him with the thought that she has a chance. Not that I like her per say. Anyone who is willing to leave their kid behind is not a good person. Sorry. That's your baby, they go where you go no matter what.
Then there is this super sweet boy and I think I forgot that he just had a life changing event a merely 6 months ago. I had it in my head that he may have been ready for a relationship. Boy was I wrong. He gets so rude or so emo. Just can't even handle it. I am going to take a few steps back even though our relationship got closer than it has been ever, last week. I don't want to be the one who makes him super emo since he is having a hard time getting over his loss. Not that I am saying he should forget her. But when something like this happens and they go away forever. FOREVER. They don't want you to be miserable for the rest of your life. They want you to be happy. But he just feels guilty when he gets happy.
I just don't understand why I can't find a man to be supportive, love me for me, no matter what. Is that so hard to ask?
Comments