This Month.

I am going to start off with my frame of mind this month.  It was just a crappy month in General for me. Everything bad that could happen, happened.  Flat Tire and just random emotional shit going through my head.  Hard to explain so lets scratch that.... but leave it...

To respond to my Defeated comment. I am hard on myself because I just can't seem to pull it together and work out like I need too. I am always up so late with the kids that I just go right to bed and then wake up and go right to work.  Sure it may be excuses, but I am just always exhausted and it is easier to be lazy. However now that my diabetes has returned I will need to focus on this a bit more.

Dearest I forgave you long ago because I never even really hated you. Frustrated, upset and sad that I lost a friend over a boy that I never really "had". Frustrated about that whole situation really.


I have my up and downs. Lately downs. But I am working on being me again. I go out and dance more, sing more and am not so serious all the time. I just need to be around people that don't bring that part of me out anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.