Mothers Day
I woke up. Made Bacon, Eggs and homemade Hash browns. Got screamed at by my son for no real good reason. Just because he was in a bad mood and wasn't getting his way. Got flowers for my mom. Made sure she had some time to relax.
I know that Mother's day isn't about getting gifts. But I didn't even feel like I was appreciated. Today was by far the worst Mother's Day I have ever had. I have been spending the last few hours just crying because I am burnt out from being up since 6am and then being screamed at all day by a three year old who ALWAYS has anger issues the day after he comes home. I feel like the most unloved, under appreciated person in the world right now. I didn't even get a card from anyone. Nothing to show that hey, we know you are working your ass off, and are burnt out but you're a great mom and thanks for what you do!
Maybe my fears are true. That I am a terrible mom and don't deserve anything.
I know that Mother's day isn't about getting gifts. But I didn't even feel like I was appreciated. Today was by far the worst Mother's Day I have ever had. I have been spending the last few hours just crying because I am burnt out from being up since 6am and then being screamed at all day by a three year old who ALWAYS has anger issues the day after he comes home. I feel like the most unloved, under appreciated person in the world right now. I didn't even get a card from anyone. Nothing to show that hey, we know you are working your ass off, and are burnt out but you're a great mom and thanks for what you do!
Maybe my fears are true. That I am a terrible mom and don't deserve anything.
Comments