Realization

So I noticed that people I work with or have worked with have a terribly warped perception of me and it is really annoying. Not wanting to tell me about things or invite me to things because they apparently don't think I can be an adult. Oh Hunnie, we didn't want you to have to be around XX person. Well shouldn't I be the one to make that choice? Instead you make it for me. Guess what. FUCK YOU GUYS. I am a big girl. I think I should be able to make those choices by myself. You don't need to make them for me. By "protecting" me, just shows that you don't think I am fucking adult enough to make those choices. So once more. Go fuck yourself.  Go fuck your delusional mind. Please understand that even if I don't care for someone, does not fucking mean I can't handle a situation and be nice. I have proven myself in the past over and over again that I can be nice even when I don't particularly like someone.

SO FUCKING OVER THIS SHIT. Especially since my so called friends do it to me all the fucking time. They get all defensive on their responses which is in all actuality the entire reason I get pissed Off.

I am turning 27 years old. This is not high school mother fuckers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Life Update

Effort