I now know the feels to be like a man

I've always been very forward with my feelings for someone. But I've heard men say that they don't know where they stand with the person they like. I've never understood that personally, until now.

Story time.

So I've been "seeing" someone since around November. We have gone on several dates and by date 8 I finally got a kiss. So at that time I decided to drop any other potential suitors. Maybe stupid on my part as we never had that type of conversation. He's a very nice guy and complete gentleman, also very slow moving. Even took the kiddos out on a date. At first it was cute and now I just feel I am along for his ride. Will he ever know what "this" is? So we have a conversation recently and he mentions how we aren't in a relationship but moving towards one . And that he isn't seeing anyone else either. But is going on a trip with a female companion. ..overseas... For two weeks. Fantastic. So after our chat I still feel lost and confused. Not sure how to handle the entire situation at this point. I am going to use the two weeks he is gone to rethink the situation and figure out what I need to do.

I guess it sucks because I do like him, but I don't want to get more attached. And I don't want the kids to get attached.  

I hate this feeling of limbo. Talk about frustrating and annoying and stressful. Someday, my life will be normal. I hope at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.