One Month Down
I can't believe it has already been a month! Where has the time gone! Flown right on by! I was a very lucky girl this weekend and my handsome and most amazing boyfriend came out to visit. Though, it was only for a weekend, it was a great weekend. It helped out a lot. I have been missing him a lot lately. I am also making a visit to go see him in a few weeks, yay me on a plane, that shall be interesting. I may be slightly tipsy by 6:00 in the morning.
In March, I am going on a vacation and I will have to face something I have been avoiding since November. It is always hard to see part of your life end with a person. That chapter has come and gone and selfish people deserve selfish people, so I hope it works out for them. But, having to see it face to face is going to be rough. I already have come to peace that having her in my life is over.
I was excited as I was under the assumption I was getting a new friend. Sadly, I found out they wanted more than friends and quickly ended what could have been a great friendship. It really sucks to think that people can't draw a clear line for themselves and I am sad that this beautiful could have been friendship is now gone.
Lastly, I hope you .. you amazing and at the same time horrible internet world, are having a great new year. Remember to be good to one another. Love one another for their flaws and learn to let go when you need to. Not everyone needs to be perfect, and not everyone is perfect for you life.
In March, I am going on a vacation and I will have to face something I have been avoiding since November. It is always hard to see part of your life end with a person. That chapter has come and gone and selfish people deserve selfish people, so I hope it works out for them. But, having to see it face to face is going to be rough. I already have come to peace that having her in my life is over.
I was excited as I was under the assumption I was getting a new friend. Sadly, I found out they wanted more than friends and quickly ended what could have been a great friendship. It really sucks to think that people can't draw a clear line for themselves and I am sad that this beautiful could have been friendship is now gone.
Lastly, I hope you .. you amazing and at the same time horrible internet world, are having a great new year. Remember to be good to one another. Love one another for their flaws and learn to let go when you need to. Not everyone needs to be perfect, and not everyone is perfect for you life.
Comments
clipping path service
have a wonderful weekend
clipping path service