Recovery.. Still
It has been over a month and I am still struggling with this Recovery. The cough does NOT go away for me. I have tested negative as my doctor FINALLY was able to give me the official test. She said she wanted to make sure I was indeed better. They ran blood tests to check for the antibody as well. So we will see how that goes come later today when I have my Televisit for my blood results. For the most part I feel great. It is just this lingering cough that will not go away to save my life. It almost feels like an allergy, but isn't as it is deep in the chest cavity. Please take care of yourselves. This will someday pass and we will have to look back on how we treated ourselves and our neighbors, and even strangers. I hope you feel good about what you did during this time.
Comments