Crazy Times

It's been a good month since I have posted. Mostly because school got a bit crazy and midterms happened, but not because things got better. I did start an internship and that was pretty awesome. It took me 8 weeks to find one because of COVID, but I hope to learn a lot from it. Sadly on my first night I had to deal with my dad screaming at my mom and my kiddos coming in saying that their grandpa hates them. Apparently it is their fault he was yelling at my grandma because she spends too much time with them. A grandma that spends too much time with he grandkids, who would have thought that was a thing. Some grandkids don't have a grandma and here is my dad being a typical douche. Then the other day my daughter said something about her feelings and my dad goes "wrong answer". Of course I decided to step up at this point because how dare he tell her that her feelings are invalid. Then yesterday I get home and he goes " what did you do today because apparently your mother doesn't know how to talk". I hate how he talks to me, my mom and my daughter. It's bullshit. He thinks it is okay to talk to us like we are nothing. 
Sometimes I wish I could start over anywhere but here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.