Psychological Abuse Doesn't Stop

The thing about abuse is, it doesn't stop. It just is a continuous horrible circle where the men get away with it... forever. 

 

My dad has been yelling at my mom for days, I have been staying passive. I had a few friends over last night in a safe, controlled environment. None of us do anything that would expose us to COVID so that is why I had them over. We had a great day in the pool, then had a bonfire and then went to bed. This morning we worked together to clean up and had breakfast and they went home. I was going to clean up the kitchen after I took a nap because that was a lot of social for me.  The next thing I know is that my mom is inside crying, asking me to help her clean up. So, I go outside, and I ask her with what? The two boxes that HE KICKED to the ground?? Apparently, there was like a few pieces of trash I missed because I am only human and haven’t been back outside since everyone left. I even rinsed down the patio this morning to make sure it was clean.  Instead of coming to talk to me he went and Yelled at my sister who was in the pool by this time and then yelled at my mom. I finally had it and stood up for her and interjected because I had enough.  He didn’t like that of course and started calling me a bitch and saying that I am off the will and the house is no longer mine. I told him he can’t do that because mom would have to sign as well. So, I asked “what, are you going to force her to sign it” and his response was “yes, she will do whatever the fuck I tell her to do or I will make her miserable”. He just continues this abuse over and over and over. He then threatened he is going to call CPS so they get taken away and put in the system because he knows that is a way to get at me. He also said that my daughter is a “piece of shit, just like her mom”. SHE IS TEN YOU GUYS. TEN YEARS OLD. This 69-year-old man is an asshole. Please raise your sons to treat women with respect. Please raise your sons that women shouldn’t be treated like this and that we have rights. This isn’t okay. I shouldn’t have to live like this, and I can’t even afford to leave. If he gets my kids taken away because he is the ABUSER, I am going to be so angry at the system. Angry that the system would let a man who abuses his wife and daughters win.  He then comes out and says that I am exposing him to COVID now, two weekends in a row. When he goes up to visit the neighbors who never wear a mask ALL THE TIME as well as going to a block party last weekend for July 4th. He takes unnecessary risks to interact with people and then is now trying to turn it around on me, so that way if he gets sick, he can try to blame me. I know that is what he is trying to do as he cannot ever take accountability for his own actions.  This all took place on July 12, 2020 between 12:45 pm and 1:30 pm. I want to start noting the dates and times, so I have it here in a safe place for the world to see. My story will not be forgotten because there are times when I think he is meaning to silence it forever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Life Update

Effort