It's been awhile

 Just becase I haven't made a post, doesn't mean the abuse has stopped or that things have gotten better or worse. Life just is crazy and I hate it or love it depending on the day. 

I finished my internship and got a volunteer gig at a place that I love and that keeps me busy, got to my next term and it is crazy packed and hard as hell, got two parrots and another chicken, so a lot is going on. But the home life is still hard, and that is why I am writing tonight.  Fair warning, it is not pretty and may trigger some.


I had a moment where I clearly thought what I would write in a suicide note, where I would put it so my mom would be the one to find it, where I would go and how I would do it and who would find me, because I wouldn't want it to be my kids.  Then, I just cried. I won't do it, but I wanted to because my dad is so freaking mean all time. All he does is scream and yell and torment everyone, every single day. I just don't want to do this anymore. I am so checked out of life. I don't care about finishing school for my dream any longer. I just want to give up and get out. It is heartbreaking when you are less than a year away from your goal and you just want to throw it all away because of a tyrant. Because of domestic abuse. 

Tonight, I went outside to ask him to turn down his music so the my son could sleep. Apparently this was yelling because I had to talk slightly louder because the music was very high, and I couldn't speak at a normal volume or he wouldn't be able to hear me...that meant I was yelling. That started an entire issue where I was yelling in "his" house and I was disrespecting him.

Disclaimer. I won't harm myself because I won't do that to my kids. I can't leave them in a world where I can't protect them against my dad. But, somedays it is harder than others to not think about not being here. I really don't want to be around him anymore. He makes the world dark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.