Pain
As I sit here and realize, that hey, maybe I am a bitch. But you know what. It is all I have.
So everyone else can just fuck off and stop pretending you know me, guess what, you fucking don't.
Yeah I say things I don't always mean, do things that make people uncomfortable, and do things
that are just stupid. They aren't an excuse, this is me. So get over the fact that I may unintentionally hurt your feelings. You're not special. I do it to everyone else as well.
So everyone else can just fuck off and stop pretending you know me, guess what, you fucking don't.
Yeah I say things I don't always mean, do things that make people uncomfortable, and do things
that are just stupid. They aren't an excuse, this is me. So get over the fact that I may unintentionally hurt your feelings. You're not special. I do it to everyone else as well.
Comments