Sadness

Okay so my friend that I have been hanging out with has suddenly disappeared. :( He likes me though and no longer wants to hang out because I have said nothing but friends since the beginning. SO shitty. O well I guess. Hermit time once again. Which works for now seeing how I am super sick. Kind of snuck up on me.
Lets see. Last week. I got in a fight with "his" Best Friend because he called me a whore. Fucker. Then my good friend decided to fight with me as well. My sister has decided to get up and move a million miles away. While she made this decision she isn't happy with it. Her way to cope is to yell at everyone. Curse and pretty much be insane. I hate it.
Okay that was jus my little update. I really need to get ready for work now. Sitting here with just a bra and jeans and a towel in my hair, isn't helping my little cold that I have. So yeah. That was my update of drama for the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.