Updates

Okay, So it has been super crazy since the last time I have posted.
I was told by the other girl that she is leaving and not coming back. Normally I would be excited over that. But I have come to like her. She is super fun and great to be around. I am going to miss that she is gone.
Then at the same time I am happy because we can start our lives. However the Ex-Fiance has showed up and wants him back. SO I may just loose him. But for some reason, I can accept that. I know what should of happened and so does he. If we walk away now, we may not have another chance, but at least I know I tried. I stayed Loyal and I pushed possible relationships away.( which I do not regret at this time.)
I have been a little mad at myself though. I have been drinking a whole lot. Been going to the bar with my super awesomesauce friend like every night. He just got dumped and it is because his Ex accused him of cheating with me. Which is all lies. But girls have their moments of "lets not trust". But I feel bad for him. I want to help, but there isn't much I can do.
All in All. I am happy. I am still breathing and I will always love this person no matter what happens in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.