Time Heals All....
I wish I could say I believe that Time Heals all. Some days, everything seems fine and then others the pain is back like a freshly opened wound. Now I do know that I am slowly not loving him anymore. But at the same time, he is still who I want to be with? How fucked up is that.
I do finally once again feel beautiful. I don't remember the last time I have had this much attention and someone calling me beautiful every single day. But at the same time I still want him to be the one who is saying it.
I think I need serious help. Serious serious help. On more than an every other month basis. Damnit.
Or just advice that works and makes sense.
Something. Anything.
" Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)"
I do finally once again feel beautiful. I don't remember the last time I have had this much attention and someone calling me beautiful every single day. But at the same time I still want him to be the one who is saying it.
I think I need serious help. Serious serious help. On more than an every other month basis. Damnit.
Or just advice that works and makes sense.
Something. Anything.
" Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)"
Comments