Defeated

So,  I realized that it doesn't matter if I have a great personality. The world just sees cow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really wish you weren't so hard on yourself. Your body has brought two gorgeous beings into this world. It's so hard to have it changed from what it was, but you are no "cow". And if people can't see past what is a temporary physique, it's their loss.

Yes, I am who you think I am. And I'm sorry for breaking your privacy by being here. I did you wrong, I laid blame at your feet that didn't belong there - and I come here hoping to read that you're having the great life you deserve. I say sorry because I'm the last person you'd want here.

Anyway, I've revealed myself because I got huge too. And I don't even have being a mother to blame. I hit 105 kg, when before id freak out if I got anywhere near 65. And it's such a long road back to where I was that I've given up a few times. Don't be defeated. If you want it (for you and your babies - not for anyone else's acceptance) you can do it. I'm slowly down to 87 kgs which is something like 40 pounds lost I think. If I can do it, you can. You're younger and more determined. I still feel huge, can't wait to be smaller again. Just plodding away at it.

And you DO have a great personality, FWIW

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.