First Quarter

A lot of stuff has gone down in the last few weeks. It's crazy how every time I think life is going to be normal, it fools me.  

We shall do the good news first. Bestie is now married and expecting a baby boy. So that is freaking awesome and I am super happy for her. :) One of the joys in my life right now for sure.

I didn't get my promotion of course. Typical. I should know better by now than not to try to do anything of importance at my company. Though it opened other opportunities for me, just not sure if it is the path I want to go down. It is extremely frustrating for you to have your manager tell you " well, maybe you should find a job outside of the company, get the experience and then try to come back" when you damn well know we are not hiring and don't plan on doing so anytime soon. I am still one of the top performers and will continue to do so, in case I need a professional reference from one of my managers.

The family situation is kind of stressful. Finally going to go to court which is a bit scary for me. I don't have the money to afford these type of things but I am doing this for the kids. The dad has smacked my son so hard across the face it left a bruise for over a week. I reported it, took him in to get it checked out to make sure his face wasn't broken. Now I am dealing with the mental abuse that my baby took. Therapy is first and I think I am going to try out this one program once I have money for it. It has awesome reviews. And to throw this out there, no the Dad has not seen them since that day I got them back. I don't feel comfortable enough to leave them alone with him or even see them with supervision.

Then I made a new friend. I am not entirely sure where it is going to lead to. He's super sweet. He got me Orchids since I missed the Orchid Festival this year. He made me a cookie. A Giant heart one. We talk every single day and give good morning texts, and good night texts. Downsides are, I work with him, he has facial hair and he smokes. But I don't think I have ever met anyone as kind as he. And who puts up with my children. So I guess we shall see. This may or may not lead someplace. I am just taking it one day at a time. I think I have to much on my plate to even contemplate what may happen.

So this is the last few months. I want to write, but I guess I just don't have the energy. Not sleeping does that to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.