Therapy

 My little man has another therapy appointment tomorrow. I am super stressed about it. I know I should just relax and see where it takes us. But it is hard to do. I don't want him screaming and yelling like he did last time. My new friend has been helping so much with my little  boys mood swings. He listens to him and doesn't hit me nearly as much with him being here. It's very nice. But again, same time it is a bit to much, to fast for me. I am totally not ready to go down that road anytime soon. You would think that being single for two years would make me ready. But I guess I am just way to used to the Single Mom life that I don't want to add a third party into the mix.

Maybe at this point I am just scared of commitment in general. I have so much that I do right now and I don't want to complicate that. I have my two kids, they are my world and I just don't feel right if someone else comes in and takes up time from them. Ugh. Frustrating. 

Anyways. I had a lot more I wanted to say, then I took a nap. >.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.