Two-Fer

So I guess I wasn't done typing.

Staring off into time
Wondering if I have the spine
Cold lonely nights aplenty

Feeling the gently breeze blowing
Chaos Storming
Frustration overflowing

Watching a candle flicker
Hearing the thunder rumble
Very much humbled

Time, Sound, Life
Pause in an instant
Try to keep up.


Very poorly put. I just have so much going through my head at any given time right now. I am not handling it the best. I want to either Punch something, cry, scream  or just run away. It's the stupidest feeling ever. I mostly default to wanting to punch something. I need a punching bag for reals. Or a rock wall to climb. Or something else to beat up. :(

Okay I am done now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was
extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


My page; not sure
Nyaiosh said…
I wish I had tips. The only one I can really give is , write what you feel. I created this blog as an outlet for a lot of Crazy in my life. My thoughts are hard for me to explain normally so I just kind of vomit it out onto this site.

I do however, wish you the best of luck in your blog writing. Don't stress about what you are writing. Just start typing and let your fingers do the work.

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.