Empty Promises
Here we are, another day and more yelling. Still over the boxes in the garage. I still don't have time to go through them and I told him I wasn't ready. He was LIVID that I didn't stop my entire life to go through the boxes that he pulled down and does not want to go through. I know I shouldn't have run my mouth but I did tell him that he cannot control me and he has no right to yell at me because I didn't pull the boxes down, he did. I told him that I would go rent a storage unit and put all the boxes in the unit until I was ready to go through them and that just set him off even more. He told me to fuck off and kept screaming at me even though I offered a solution to get the boxes out of the garage. But the main issue here wasn't that I found a solution, it was that I wasn't doing it HIS WAY. I wasn't following exactly with what he wanted.
I am so tired of women being treated like this and people thinking it is okay. Domestic issues are over looked every single day in this country and it won't stop. It will never stop because there are not enough resources out there to help it stop. And there are so many other issues that are more important than abused women and children.
Sometimes it is so exhausting to just be alive and I wish there was an easier way, but there isn't. We just have to keep fighting for life, for survival sometimes. A bit emo today, and I apologize for that. I just am not in the happiest of moods.
Comments