Mothers Day
I cannot believe it is already Mother's Day. I am excited as my unemployement has finally processed and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have been sitting here waiting for it to process for a month now and nothing. I have called over 500 times and E-mailed once a day for the past two weeks. Needless to say, this was the best mother's day gift I could get. Though, requirements have changed and it now says I must be looking for work even though before I didn't need to as I am in school full time. So I may have messed something up. The entire thing is confusing.
In other news, all has been quiet in the crazy front, at least for a few days. Which means we may have an interesting week ahead of us. I have a week off from school and I need to find an internship. I need to use this week to see if I can find someone who will take me. Life is just crazy right now and I am trying to take it one day at a time.
Short blog for tonight, be good to one another and remember that kindness may be hard sometimes, but it is worth it in the end.
In other news, all has been quiet in the crazy front, at least for a few days. Which means we may have an interesting week ahead of us. I have a week off from school and I need to find an internship. I need to use this week to see if I can find someone who will take me. Life is just crazy right now and I am trying to take it one day at a time.
Short blog for tonight, be good to one another and remember that kindness may be hard sometimes, but it is worth it in the end.
Comments