After thoughts of the first post
So I am just sitting here getting ready for work. Re-read my post from this morning. ( Or last night seeing how I slept between posts.) I know that it does not make sense at all. But it does to me. And it really isn't fair that I am willing to sit here and wait with out the reassurance that I will get what I want in the end. Should I sit here and trust my gut instinct? Or should I go against it and find someone else? I guess Time will only tell which I should choose. Going with the Flow.
I know Who I am Am. I am happy (for the most part) with the person I call myself. I am not going to change that ever. So if this person chooses the other, I will be okay and I will find some one else. Because I am a strong person.
I know Who I am Am. I am happy (for the most part) with the person I call myself. I am not going to change that ever. So if this person chooses the other, I will be okay and I will find some one else. Because I am a strong person.
Comments